Pay only $1,049.99 with eligible corporate programs! A savings of $450.00 / 30%. Enter your corporate discount code at checkout to qualify.
The Hydrous 29-E is a street cruiser like no other, created by award-winning bike designer Kevin Quan.From the hand-built alloy frame to the Oil Slick paint application, every single bike has a unique color—an unmistakably mesmerizing iridescent purplish blue. But there’s more. It’s got a sleek city look with hidden power in the internal downtube. And a lot of it at 500 watts, throttle only. Take to the streets. Catch some eyes. And go fast on the electric undercover Hydrous 29-E.
- FRAME: Hand-built 6061 Al alloy frame
- FORK: Chromoly
- POWER: Neco 500 watt motor + 36 volt battery with 10.4 AH
- MAX SPEED/DISTANCE: 20 mph; 20 miles per charge
- BRAKES: Mechanical disc brakes 160mm rotor
- WHEELS: 29" x 1.75" 14GX36H A/V double wall
- CRANK SET: 3PCS 31.8 crank 175 mm
- LEVEL: Ride Class 2 throttle assist only