Big Swell 2
Pay only $1,749.99 with eligible corporate programs! A savings of $750.00 / 30%. Enter your corporate discount code at checkout to qualify.
The Big Swell is a big deal. Designed and hand-built by Brooklyn’s own Lance Mercado of Squarebuilt, this limited edition e-mini bike can rip on the beach, in the snow, and out on the open road. Hurley’s powerhouse e-mini bike brings a whopping 1000 watts and 48 volt ride assist and throttle to the party. The 20-inch wheels and huge 4-inch tires offer a super stable, ultra- comfortable ride. This show-stopping, jaw-dropping machine delivers serious power to go the distance—fast—while being completely loaded.
- FRAME: Hand-built alloy frame
- FORK: Front suspension fork and huge 4-inch tires to smooth out the road
- POWER: Neco 1000 watt motor + 48 volt battery; pedal assist and throttle
- MAX SPEED/DISTANCE: 28 mph; 40 miles per charge
- DRIVETRAIN: Shimano 8-speed drive train for easy shifting
- BRAKES: Clarks Hydraulic 160mm disc brakes provide stopping power in all conditions
- WHEELS: Strong yet lightweight 20" alloy
- COMPONENTS: Rust free alloy components and stainless steel spokes
- LIGHTS/COMPUTER: Large LCD monitor; front & rear lights
- EXTRAS: Phone & storage bag, kickstand, multiple eyelets to customize add-ons
- ASSEMBLY: Comes 98% assembled; out of the box and ready to ride in just 10 minutes
- LEVEL: Ride Class 2 or 3 (programmable)